Born in Golden Valley, Minnesota, Brent H. Jordan’s family relocated to Alabama, where he attended Huntsville public schools, and graduated from Grissom High School. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Athens State University in 1996, where he was also named Dean’s Scholar and Political Science Student of the Year. He obtained his Juris Doctorate Degree in 2000, graduating Magna Cum Laude from Southern Illinois University School of Law. While in law school, Brent was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity and a member of American Inns of Court. He also was the recipient of the Dean’s Academic Scholarship (every year in law school) and the Corpus Juris Secundum Scholarship, which is awarded to law students who excel in civil tort litigation.
Immediately following law school, Brent was honored to be employed by the United States of America, where he served as a Judicial Clerk to Federal Judge C. Lynwood Smith, of the United State District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. It was while working for the Court that Brent decided that he would dedicate his professional life to helping those in need.
Since that time, he has dedicated his professional life to representing individuals who are victims of injury, fraud, abuse, and other civil wrongs. He is a member of the Madison County Bar Association; the Alabama Bar Association.; the American Bar Association; the Alabama Association for Justice; and, the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).
Brent is an active member of the Huntsville Ice Hockey Association, where he has coached and played for decades. He is also a member of the Good Shepherd United Methodist Church in Harvest, Alabama. Brent is married to Shelley Jordan. They reside in Harvest, Alabama with their children, Layla and Harper.
- Personal Injury Law
- Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle Accident Law
- Workers Compensation
- Tractor Trailer Accident Law
- Nursing Home Law
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Long Term Disability Denials (ERISA)
- Life Insurance Benefit Denial
- General Civil Practice.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, 2000, Juris Doctorate
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Athens State University, 1996 B.A.
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations, Honors, and Awards
- Madison County Bar Association , Member
- The Alabama Bar Association , Member
- The American Bar Association , Member
- The Alabama Association for Justice , Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- Recipient, Dean’s Academic Scholarship and the Corpus Juris Secundum Scholarship
- The Athens State University Alumnus of the Year, 2009
- The National Trial Lawyers, 2017 Top 100- Civil Plaintiff
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- 2nd Highest Jury Verdict in Alabama in 2016 for Auto-Negligence results ($3,800,000 jury verdict).
The Alabama Jury Verdict Reporter (15th Ed. 2016).